WinCacheGrind is no longer maintained.
You may have better luck with QCacheGrind, which is a popular alternative for Windows.
WinCacheGrind is a viewer for
cachegrind.out files generated by xdebug 2. WinCacheGrind is functionally similar to KCacheGrind, only it is much simpler and runs on Windows.
Download Latest Release Binary (v1.1)
Authors and Contributors
- Hendy Irawan (@ceefour)
- Merijn Bosma
- John Huang (@john-huang)
- Derick Rethans (@derickr)
- Stéphane Boisvert
- Profiling your concrete5 site with Xdebug and WinCacheGrind
- Quick Tip: Profiling PHP Applications with Xdebug, WinCacheGrind & XAMPP for Windows
- XDebug + Wincachegrind on Windows
- Profiling PHP with Xdebug and WinCacheGrind
- What are the column names in WinCacheGrind?
Hendy Irawan, the original developer, no longer maintains this software. Feel free to fork WinCacheGrind sources from GitHub and contribute pull requests.